Miller Systems' dataDriver ePush module is an enterprise-class intelligent marketing communications engine that enables resource-strapped marketing teams to manage outbound communications easily. It handles media-rich email broadcast campaigns, surveys, opt-in and private list management, in an elegant and measurable fashion. ePush allows a company to leverage its web site and contacts to acquire customers and prospects, and learn about and communicate with them. Delivering functionality to serve three different goals simultaneously, ePush provides companies with the ability to create community lists, generate surveys and conduct email broadcasts using accepted opt-in practices. With enhanced HTML mail capabilities, simplified email template driven broadcast creation process, and detailed reporting for measuring campaign results, dataDriver ePush makes it easier than ever for clients to direct, manage and measure outbound campaigns successfully.
- Emergency tools for stopping broadcasts in mid-send
- Ultra-reliable de-duping, suppression, and anti-spam features
- WYSIWYG HTML email composition tools (view sample)
- Pre-scheduling of broadcasts for delivery at any future time (view sample)
- Robust subscriber search and list management tools (view sample)
- Powerful survey creation tools (view sample)
- Robust success-measurement reporting (view sample)
- Flexible and simple and opt-in integration into any web site (view sample)
Typical ePush Topology*
Core ePush App Server:
- Single dedicated physical or virtual server
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- 3 GB of RAM / 1 GB hard disk space required, 10 GB recommended
- Apache Tomcat 6 (distribution included with installation)
ePush "supporting cast"
- Database server (does not need to be dedicated)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2012
- 1 GB hard disk space required, 5 GB recommended
A valid SMTP relay must be available in order for ePush to send messages
- SMTP service can reside on the ePush server itself if desired
- Any standards compliant SMTP relay available to ePush via TCP/IP is also perfectly supported.
Optional OpenText Integration requirements (formerly RedDot):
- OpenText WSM 9.0SP1 or later for content creation/reuse
- OpenText Delivery Server 9.0SP1 or later for subscription and profile management integration components (optional)
*System requirements here are indicative of a typical ePush implementation topology. Specifics may vary depending on the size and scale of your implementation and environment.